Wednesday, February 4, 2009

C. U. Next Time


So I haven't blogged in forever...I have been pretty busy lately.

So Mr. Pompous Punk got a new Executive Assistant.

Well, she's fucking dumb. The other day, that stupid fuck was trying to fax something to Mini-Mullet man; the only problem was she was trying to fax it to our main number.

What a fucking 'tard.

So she calls me all pissy, the best part is, she dialed out long distance instead of calling my ext. What dumb whore.So I couldn't resit but tell her: "You know you can just dial my ext, you don't have to dial long distance, right?!.";

Ohhh, she wasn't having it. She goes: "More importantly, what's your fax number?" hahahaha

She's so fucking dumb and lazy, she couldn't look it up on the office directory. What the fuckity-fuck is her problem?

OMG, I can't believe this dumb bitch is probably making twice as much as I am being Mr. Pompous Punk's Exec Assistant. What a crock of shit.

Dumb fucking cunt.

My lord, I hate this place.

No comments: