Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I give up!

So, this guy at work has been a total jerk to me, right?
I decided to suck it up, and write him a nice little note, apologizing for whatever I could have done that pissed him off (which I have no idea what I could have done to get him so angry).

Anyway, I left him this gay little note with purple print and cute flowers and little gay-ass bird on his desk Friday night.

So he walks into our Monday morning meeting with the envolope on his hands. The meeting goes on, and he is reading this shit. I couldn't even look him, I was so embarrased.

Afterwards, our manager, Mini-mullet guy, calls both of us into his office to have a nice little pow-wow. Couples therapy kind of meeting. After half hour of blah blah blah, Mini-mullet asks if we want to say anything. Once again, my stupid ass sucks it up and says "If I have done anything to annoy you or that you found disrespectful, I apologize. But I can't fix what I don't know is wrong." All he had to say was "I think we should work on our communication."

Well, it is now Tuesday at 3:30PM and he hasn't said shit about the fucking note. So much for communicating.

How gay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahahahha LMAO! Mini Mullet!
I can picture it now!