Monday, November 10, 2008

"We're all in this together"

Wow! What a crock of shit!

So after my fabulous three days vacation, I'm back in the hole.

We had a company-wide meeting first thing this morning. Great.

All right, so the economy really sucks right now, and everybody is hurting. We need to cut costs. So we have two options: Fire more people or take a pay cut. Four days work week.

FUCK!

So, Mr. Hot Stuff says "We're all in this together". Motherfucker, I'm broke! I'm sure your ass is not broke! We're all in this together?! BITCH PUH-LEASE!!! Your ass is not taking a pay cut! You're still working 40-hours a week and certainly getting generously reimbursed for it too.
So, we're all in this together, but only the hourly employees are taking a pay cut. The big shots making all the big bucks are not being affected. For all they care, they'll take another fucking vacation to the Caribbean, they don't give a rat's ass. Oh yeah, they just laid off five people last month, is cutting our hours by -8 a week, and just took a $40K (yes, as in forty-thousand dollars - $40,000) trip to the Caribbean last month.

I'm glad I have a job, I'm thankful, I really am. But please don't try to compare yourself/selves to the rest of us. I'm not fucking stupid, and we are NOT in this together. At the end of the day, your ass still lives comfortably, your 401K is untouched, your car and house is paid off, and the rest of us is struggling to pay the rent.

So...

FUCK YOU POMPOUS PUNKS!

No comments: